Episode 17 – So Much Canned Cheese… So Little Time…
This is part 2 of 3 of our coverage from Pinball Expo 2014. This episode is a recording of the panel discussion we participated in entitled “Covering the World of Pinball, One Podcast at a Time”, held on Saturday October 18th. This was a moderated discussion led by Expo organizer David Fix.
Brent and I had the honor of sitting in with an ensemble cast consisting of Preston and Patrick from Gameroom Junkies, Nate from Coast 2 Coast Pinball, Rob Craig from the Silverball Podcast and Charlie, KT, Squirrel, Bug and Bryan Kelly from Spooky Pinball.
The (Bug) Terminator shows up, everyone buys a can of cheese and we all discuss what it’s like to produce our respective shows and involve our families in the podcasts. We revisit some of our favorite episodes and talk about the overall coverage of the world of Pinball – all while having as much fun as possible in the process!
Special thanks go to Shawn O’Shea for pictures and Martin Ayub (PinballNews.com) for pictures and contributing the panel audio!
As always, remember to check our Facebook page – facebook.com/brokentoken for LOTS of content in-between the episodes, as Brent and I are keep a lively presence on the podcast page and we enjoy lots of great discussion on trending topics.
Follow us on Twitter – twitter.com/brokentoken – as well and if you want to talk to us directly, give us a shout on the podcast voicemail line – 470-2CALLBT (470-222-5528)
Thanks for listening and GAME ON!
- 90: LAX 2020 Livestream–Saturday March 7
- 77: The Day Late, Dollar Short Show
- SFGE 2016 Panel Discussion – Takin’ it to the shop, making an old pinball game new
- Episode 19 – The Village and the Idiot
- Episode 18 – Whole Lotta Pinball Going On
- Episode 16 – So Many Shiny Things
- Pinball Expo 2014 – Live Broadcasting Schedule
- Episode 14 – Someone got a smoking deal…
- Episode 11 – Live from SFGE 2014 – Pimp Your Ride: Creating Custom Vids and Pins
- Episode 07c – 2014 Louisville Arcade Expo – John Trudeau & Python Anghelo Seminar