All posts tagged - 10-Pence
88 MPH…this is a once-in-a-podcast opportunity, and we’re not going to waste it… so you (our beloved listeners) are squarely along for the ride! (see what we did there!?!)
BTTF references aside (and trust us – we love them), there’s right at 4 hours of podcasting goodness for you this month and we cover so many topics, we thought it best to just list them out for you straight away:
- Project tool storage
- IKEA furniture (another first for the show???)
- Ghostbusters pinball fixes
- More pinball art blades
- Vectrex and Atari presents from across the pond
- CRT and PVM/BVM masterclass (courtesy of Steve Nutter @ the Grand Ole Gameroom Expo 2019)
- Portable parts storage
- Cinematronics monitor gel reproductions
- The Arcade 1UP NBA Jam cabinet
- Stern Pinball Heavy Metal
- Stern Pinball Stranger Things UV Kit
- Bitmap Books Atari 2600/7800 Compendium
- Color DMD announces support for Stern Pinball’s Mustang
- The Nintendo VS. System PPU changer
But wait – there’s more!
Brent threw down the gauntlet with this episode – if you can find an uglier patch of carpet than what he has in his workroom, then you win absolutely nothing – nada, zip, zilch…basically just bragging rights on the fact that you’re keeping it real while working on your games.
We have the usual gameroom and hobby updates, discuss Fandom Fest, collecting Funco Pops (we even open a few on air) discuss the good/bad on various multimeters, spend some of Brent’s money and discuss a topic that we thought would never be covered on an arcade/pinball podcast – the arrest of legendary pinball designer John Trudeau. All this and feedback too – August 2017 goes down in the history books.
Here’s how the timings for the show break down: (more…)