All posts tagged - Christopher Franchi
Merry Christmas everyone! Now that all the presents have been unwrapped, it’s time to put the socks away and give our Christmas contest a go!
Brad Hunter from Lit Frames has been gracious enough to sponsor our prize – a Superman ’78 translite signed by renowned pinball artist Christopher Franchi!
This is a very-limited run (only 25 were made) and we’re lucky enough to have Brad set one aside as a giveaway for us.
So – how do you enter? It’s “Super easy” because all you have to do is guess a number between 1 and 1000, get your guess to us and wait for the Feb. episode where Whitney will announce the winning number that is sealed in an envelope that sits in the coin bucket of Brent’s Tempest.
How do I enter? It’s easy! Do any ONE of the following:
1. Reply to this blog post with your guess.
2. Reply to our FB page post with your guess.
3. Tweet your guess with the hashtag #BTLitFrames
We’ll keep the contest open until midnight EST Feb. 15th. so everyone has an ample chance to enter. It’s “Super fun” (see what I did there…again??) to play along, as there’s only a few rules and caveats to abide by:
- Only one entry/guess allowed per person
- Prize is the translite only – Lit Frame is not included
- Shipping is provided within the CONUS; If winner resides outside the CONUS, then they will be responsible for shipping to the address of their choosing.
- Closest to the mark (over/under/exact) wins the translite.
- In the event of multiple winners, earliest entrant (by timestamp) gets the prize!
Best of luck!